Kate Middleton is popular for her excellent fashion sense and beautiful outfits, but it seems that she often gets injuries and cuts. I am sure you are wondering how we know this. If you notice carefully, you will find that Kate always wears a tiny bandage on her fingers or hands whenever she attends various events.
Of course, people started talking about these bandages and started wondering what could be the cause of her constant cuts and bruises.
1. She always wears a skin colored tape around her fingers.
We have no idea why she gets cuts and bruises so often.
2. She visited the Natural History Museum recently, and even then she wore a bandage.
We are sure that this wasn’t caused by the feline star since Kate wears these bandages often.
3. She keeps on getting injuries in her fingers.
This picture was captured when she was at the Keech Hospice Care with her husband.
4. This picture was captured when she visited Nelson Trust Women’s Center.
Even when she visited the Nelson Trust Women’s Center, she covered a cut on her left hand with a bandage.
5. She wears these bandages frequently.
Maybe she is too careless or clumsy, and that’s why she gets these cuts and bruises often.
6. Trouble in the taxi.
She was returning alone in a taxi, but even then you can see that she has a bandage on her thumb. Why?
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”6th and multiple”]
7. Check out the video below to know more.
Hope you enjoyed this article. Do you know why Kate wears these bandages? Do you think that she is superstitious or just careless? Let us know in the comments below, and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]