Two years back, the twins were actually born as monoamniotic twins that mean they shared a single amniotic sack. And above all, they were born holding hands and this left doctor in awe. Now at present, the girls Jenna and Jillian Thistlethwaite are closer than ever.
Jenna and Jillian Thistlethwaite were actually born with a rare 1 in 10,000 condition. These twins shared the same amniotic sac within the womb of their mother and were born 45 seconds apart. And just as soon as they were born they were close enough to each other and they clasped hands. Everyone in the delivery room was speechless.
Two years have already passed and presently not much has altered. These sweet girls are still inseparable. Sometimes if the woman’s husband goes to the store, he will take one twin and she will keep the other as the mother said. Thistlethwaite told People magazine that when that happens, they both get really upset and ask for each other continuously. They are definitely really close. They are like two peas in the same pod.
1. In the month of May in the year 2014 monoamniotic twins Jenna and Jillian Thistlethwaite were born holding each other’s hands
2. They were actually born with a rare 1 in 10,000 condition – they shared the same amniotic sac in the mother’s uterus
3. The sisters were actually born 45 seconds apart and they were close enough – were seen clasping each other’s hands
4. Her heart just melted, Thistlethwaite said
5. Even her husband got tears in his eyes and she doesn’t know that anybody in the room had a dry eye, says the mother
6. Now, two years have gone by and not much has actually altered
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”6th and multiple”]
7. Jenna and Jillian are now inseparable
8. Now watch a cute video : Adorably confused baby meets twins
Source[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]