Social networking sites like Facebook are a medium to voice your opinions and thoughts to others. But that doesn’t mean that you should post whatever comes to your mind. There are a few restrictions which should be kept in mind before posting anything on Facebook.
1. Seems like Grandma hasn’t lost her sense of humour even at this age.
2. Seems like he gave away too much information to his friends. Why would anyone need to know that?
3. His girlfriend broke up moments after he posted this. The reason is pretty obvious.
4. Using Facebook can be quite dangerous on a plane!
5. Seems like this guy has never heard “Bohemian Rhapsody” before.
6. Don’t forget to contact this guy if you are a girl and not a “fake boy”.
7. That awkward moment when you get angry at people commenting on your selfie which you posted to get compliments in the first place.
8. Don’t ask when you can’t even hear the truth.
9. Just check once before you go out wearing this pants. You should have never worn them.
10. I am pretty sure Ray has no idea what was asked and he probably didn’t even understand the question.
11. She seems to be pretty good at catching spelling mistakes.
12. He finally realised his lack of friends from the low number of responses to his status.
13. Not sure if I understand this – how can others’ weight loss become sensitive to another person?
14. Jillian completely broke Jeremy’s heart, and she didn’t even understand that.
15. I am not sure if I can continue any further – this guy thinks cancer isn’t real. This is too much to take in.