Google is the world’s most popular search engine. Every day, millions of people search stuff on Google, some of them can be quite weird too. Google is helpful in most cases, but in some cases, due to typos, it can lead to rather hilarious results as well.
Here, we present top 17 instances where Google showed their funnier side to the world. I am sure you won’t be able to stop laughing after reading the entire article!
1. Try to type “battlesheep” into Google. I am sure you won’t be disappointed.
2. A user searched for “Fat Starfish” on Google. I am sure this picture made his or her day!
3. Search for “deer lord” once instead of “dear lord.” I am certain this will make you giggle.
4. This image appeared when they searched “feels” on Google. Amazing, right?
5. This image was returned after someone searched for “Palm Pilot.”
6. You can probably guess what mistake in which search led to this image.
7. This image was returned when someone types “Dalai Lama” with two L!
8. Some searched for “purebred cats” on Google; it returned some amazing images.
9. Just one misplaced letter (m instead of n) returned some hilarious results!
10. Google too seems to have a good sense of humour.
11. Asking for fashion advice on Google can be a two-edged sword.
12. Google always has your back, bro!
13. Seems like crucial questions, right?
14. Telescopes are really expensive, it seems.
15. Thanks for suggesting this Google, but I don’t think this was necessary.
16. Google translation is excellent! It works even when you don’t need it.
17. Great definition, Google. It was really helpful.
These were the top 17 times when Google showed that it could be not only helpful but also funny as well. Hopefully, you found this article hilarious! Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. [adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]