Strange But Rather Funny Coincidences In History Which Will Puzzle You
You cannot always have exactly what you plan in your life. Some Coincidences are bound to take place. Some common Coincidences which may occur include meeting a friend of yours wearing the same shirt as you, meeting someone you know after a long time or getting the same present twice. But these are very common in nature, and may amaze you but will surely not puzzle you. But, some incidents in human history show such kind of Coincidences that will surely bewilder you. So, these are some of them:
1. These identical twins, both of them named James, were separated at birth and two different families adopted them. After their reunion, they came to know that both of them married a woman named Linda, then one named Betty. Even both of them named their sons James Allen. Heavy amount of Coincidences.
2. The tragic 9/11 happened five months after this episode was aired. Was the future predicted by Johnny Bravo?
3. Though it cannot be called hilarious, buy is pretty strange. These twin brothers, who died in the same way, were killed by the same driver. Kind of spooky, isn’t it?
4. This one will make you believe in reincarnation. The founder of Ferrari, Enzo Ferrari, died in 1988 and his lookalike footballer Mesut Ozil was born in 1988.
5. This cat doesn’t seem to be a good hide n seek player.
6. What was the stone carver thinking while writing this?
7. While we are not sure of the existence of superheroes, but this small kid seems to be a Kryptonian. Is he Clark Kent’s nephew?
8. This dog seems to have excelled at the dog training school, that being the reason of him getting an obedience certificate.
9. Four beanie – wearing blondes hop into the same bus together. Perhaps it’s trending.