Saturday, June 15, 2024

She Came Running Downstairs Screaming In Pain… Cause Is Your Worst Nightmare

Must read

With technology taking over the world currently, we always seem to forget about safety. We forget that anything can actually be dangerous, we spend money to make our lives a whole lot easier and better. And every now and again we come across stories like these actually bring us back to reality, can you think about how you would react if say, a cell phone severely hurts your child? How do you protect them against something you never thought could be that dangerous?


Jackie Fedro from Illinois had this kind of experience and has shared her story of how her 13-year-old daughter Gabbie had a terrible incident with her cell phone. Jackie told Buzzfeed News: “She came running downstairs after it [happened] grabbing her neck. She was in so much pain she was screaming hysterically. “It’s the worst feeling in the world as a mother to watch your child scream in pain and have no idea how to help her. It took her a good five minutes before she was even able to tell us what had happened.”Source[adinserter block=”16″]


Gabbie was merely in her room, playing with her phone and enjoying her day by relaxing. Her T-Mobile LG d500 phone was charging when the incident occurred. The phone seems to be relatively new since it was her Christmas present; so how does a new phone malfunction so terribly? Source[adinserter block=”16″]


It is believed that Gabbie was wearing a metal necklace in which the electric current from her phone to her necklace which is how her neck was burned so terribly. “She suffered painful second-degree burns and now will have a scar all the way around her neck.” Says Jackie. Source[adinserter block=”16″]


She even contacted both T-Mobile and LG reporting the incident and the pain her daughter suffered but LG never responded to her. But T-Mobile did respond, obviously with sincere apologies with sending a new phone and even wanted to pay for any medical bills pertaining to the incident.Source[adinserter block=”16″]


This is the world we live in now, where we aren’t even safe from a mobile phone. This poor girl was badly injured and will most likely have to live with the scar around her neck for the rest of her life. So always be careful and monitor your children for safety in any electrical gadget they use.Source[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]

More articles

Latest article