Architecture and designing buildings is a form of art, especially if we are building tiny homes. Some people believe that just because a house is small doesn’t necessarily mean it will lack in features. In fact, it actually leads to more creative design strategies and some tiny houses look much better than bigger ones. Moreover, these homes come in all forms of shapes such as crosses, Hobbit holes etc.
A tiny house has been built recently in the shape of a triangle and it looks quite peculiar yet brilliant with the new addition of outdoor rolling patio shades.
The house occupies a moderate 594 square foot and was designed by Mizuishi Architects Atelier. The house is supposed to be perfect for three members.
Recently studies suggest that such tiny peculiarly shaped homes are much more common in Japan since stylish homes are more popular. Most people have to change homes frequently due to earthquakes hence the longevity of homes isn’t a very important factor. Moreover, rebuilding homes is actually cheaper in Japan. You would be surprised to know that Japanese people intentionally break down their homes after a few years and invest in new homes since the earlier ones start losing value. As a result, architecture is an extremely important subject in Japan. They have around 2.5 architects for every 1000 residents, which compared to the USA is only .33.
Architects from Mizuishi Architects Atelier have done a spectacular job in creating this unique home. This is ideal for people who prefer a simplistic style of living.
1. A triangular plot of land forms the base of this building. The unorthodox shape of the plot made it difficult to build this building.
2. This house receives a lot of sunlight due to three levels of windows
An ample amount of sunlight not only makes your home look healthier also, but sun rays are also a rare commodity nowadays. Sunlight is known to be a natural disinfectant and offer benefits: Vitamin D helps in maintaining the health of bones and teeth. Supports the health of our brain, and nervous system. To get windows that allow this installed at home, Check Out Your URL and get a quote.
3. The house is really narrow, so how can anyone stay here?
4. As it turns out, living here is really a pleasant experience.
5. There is a lofted area which can be either used as an office or a playroom for children
6. The unique design of the ceiling makes the house look much more spacious
7. You will find a kitchen, bedroom and living area in the ground floor
8. The beds are laid out in the open so that there is no feeling of isolation even with increased number of walls
9. If you are looking for privacy, you can always use curtains
10. The kitchen is huge too, compared to the size of the house
11. The house doesn’t feel crowded at all due to modern equipment and the unique design