What is Trypophobia ? Trypophobia is fear of holes, particularly irregular patterns of holes. Is A Real, Terrifying Thing, And You Definitely Have It. Do you think you have Trypophobia? We have a test for you. Go through the images starting from next page. Check how far you can go. Comment bellow when you feel like you can’t go further.
2. Lots of things can trigger trypophobia. Like condensation on a bottle
3. How are you doing? Still feeling pretty good? How’s this picture of a honeycomb sit with you?
4. Let’s ease into this a bit. Here’s some coral. Feel anything?
5. How about little acorns in woodpecker holes? That’s not so bad, right?
6. Ah! You just woke up to the smell of pancakes. Delicious, right?
7. Okay. No pancakes? How about some fresh strawberries. Just make sure to take all the seeds out first.
8. Maybe some cantaloupe instead. Just make sure you really get in there
9. Still with us? Ever think about how your teeth looked in your skull when you were a kid?
10. Know what these are? THAT’S GARLIC. YOU EAT IT ALL THE TIME. (Probably not anymore though.)
11. Ever get a really good look at someone’s stretch marks right after they give birth?
12. Or at someone’s knees right after they’ve been kneeling on frozen peas for a while?
13. Ever hear of a lotus pod? It looks like this:
14.And here’s a lotus pod photoshoped onto someone’s tongue!
15. And here’s a lotus pod photoshoped onto someone’s palm!
16. And here it is photoshped onto someone’s whole body. WHY?
17. You made it! Here’s a picture of a cute puppy to help you forget all those upsetting pictures.