Anyone who has run a business knows very well that a business card is crucial to creating his own unique identity as a businessman, especially the Metal Business Kards, that informs visitors about the personality of the owner of the company. For a normal person, an ordinary business card which is attractive yet simple will do the job, but for world famous people, they need something extra.
Check out these amazing business card from 12 world famous personalities.
1. This is what Bill Gate’s one of the earliest cards looked like
2. One definitely didn’t expect this from Mark’s card
3. Simple yet stylish card of Larry Page, Google’s former CEO (currently CEO of Alphabet)
4. Apple co-founder definitely loves metal
5. You obviously expect something creative from Walt Disney
6. Steve Jobs believed in simplicity
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”6th and multiple”]
7. This card shows the Wright Brothers believed in equality
8. Evan Williams’s card looks quite stylish
9. Chuck Jones card from Warner Brothers
10. This beautiful card belongs to the US president
11. Steve Martin’s card, portraying his narcissism
12. Simple card from Lucas Rocha, engineer at Mozilla
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]