So do you think you are smart ? I guess you are. this is just a simple riddle but most people fail to find correct answer of it. But i know you are smart and you can solve this. Just try it.
Solve this Einstein’s riddle.
There are five houses in five different colors in a row. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage. Other facts:
1. The Brit lives in the red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
5. The green house’s owner drinks coffee.
6. The owner who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The owner living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The owner who keeps the horse lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the one who drinks water.
The question is: who owns the fish?
Actually this is not a tough riddle, you can solve it with some logic. Please don’t be like others. You are smart. Comment your answer bellow and check next page for correct answer and the step by step logic to solve this riddle.
This riddle is said to be written by Einstein when he was a child. It is claimed that only 2% of world’s population can solve this. Are you from that 2% ?
Did you get it correct ? Then share with your friends and see how many of them can solve it.