Studying gynecology and being a gynecologist is really tough. You may have to face many awkward situations and funny questions from patients. Gynecologists uncover that consistently, they need to manage bizarre and irritating habits of their patients, and this regularly prompts delay. These habits are strange and as a patient, we have to know what our OBGYNs need to experience in view of our myths. Check out some of such habits reported by gynecologists which everybody must read to avoid from such humiliating circumstances.
1) It’s quite annoying for the gynecologist when the patients don’t scoot their but-tto the base of the exam table and then they have to prompt them to do so!
2) Gynecologist hate it when male partners accompany the patient and constantly look at the pelvis region to see what’s wrong!
They often accompany their partner to make sure they have pleasurable time on bed. Not so pleasurable fro the doctor though.
3) It is lame when patients cancel their appointment because they are on their periods! You can have your sitting smoothly even when you are on your periods.
4) If the patient is not comfortable with male doctors, they must point out their discomfort instead of behaving awkward!
In such a case, we must request a female doctor for the check-up.
5) When you don’t disclose your medication history or problems freely, you may end up annoying your gynecologist.
6) Your hormones are not the main reason behind low libido. It is often related to emotional issues and physical relationship with your partner.
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”6th and multiple”]
7) It’s quite awkward when patients don’t shave their pubic hairs and apologize later on!
8) It is annoying when patients believe what they read in mommy blogs and grasp wrong pieces of advice from such untrustworthy and non-medical background sources.
9) Don’t hide anything (past disease or infection) from your doctor, be frank about everything!
10) Patients usually stop using birth control methods because of the side effects associated. But this can have serious impact over their pregnancy and must be done by consulting gynecologist!
Make sure to avoid such myths.
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]