Almost everyone is aware of the fact that the conditions of people living in African villages are simply terrible. Racism has affected the majority of Africa, especially the women. This is evident from the pictures of videos of Nigerian sex workers who are now in Italy and are still living in terrible conditions.
1. Poverty is the main reason why people are compelled to leave their own countries.
2. You would be surprised to know that the number of Nigerian sex workers in Italy is anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000.
3. They are not able to afford a proper house with even a single room since they are only paid 10 Euros.
4. Hence, they are compelled to stay in the jungle and the bushes. And even shocking is the fact that they mostly have drugs for food.
5. They are trained from a young age to join this industry just to earn a bit.
6. They must be incredibly courageous and strong-willed to be able to leave their country like this.
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”6th and multiple”]
7. In case you are wondering where these pictures came from, these were captured by Paolo Patrizi who is creating a documentary on them.
8. You are probably thinking how they can live in such horrible conditions.
9. Unfortunately, the sex workers don’t have any other option since they are not as fortunate as the others. Hence, this marsh is their only place.
10. This one is still better than the other places since this one has at least drapes.
11. Seeing them in this condition is extremely painful.
Hopefully, we will be able to do something soon to improve their lives. [adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]