What does a day around the coop really look like? Feathered friends describe the hectic, unpredictable barn life with impressive vernacular.
These farm birds use pen and paper, dry erase boards, and even digital art to get their messages across the globe. Some of them are very sorry for their transgressions, but the majority sport a look in their beady eyes that actually says they are just going to keep on doing what they’re doing.
There are a surprising number of poop shamers also out there, but we have tried to limit the number of chicken shit jokes. Instead, we have mixed in a number of infant terrorizers, broody chickens that actually practice poor parenting skills, and opportunistic feeders too.
1. The Freeloader Who’s Surpassed Her Prime
2. The Lazy Chicken
3. The Babysitter Parents Actually Suspect of Fowl Play
4. The Opportunistic Foragers
5. The Disappearing Hen Act
6. A Different Form of Chicken Birth Control is Right Here
7. The Love Actually Means Love Bird
8. The Perfectionist and the Misfits
9. The Poultry Glass Ceiling Paradigm Is Right Here
10. Child Terrorizer Now Meets Opportunistic Feeder
11. The Promiscuous Mother Here
So many photos of hens caught in the act! Who knew this would actually happen?