Identical twins are born with nearly identical DNA; they look same and cannot be distinguished easily. As they grow their choices throughout life- including diet, environment and the chemicals they are exposed can alter their genetic expressions and looks. One can easily tell the difference between them. The identical twins are the best study to determine the effects of lifestyle choices may have on human body. There are numerous things learned from comparing them and out of that, a critical difference is noticed of smoking. If you have this habit, check this link to find out the online opioid treatment cost.
If you are looking in to stopping this behavior, An e-cigarette is a device that allows you to inhale nicotine in a vapor rather than smoke. E-cigarettes do not burn tobacco and do not produce tar or carbon monoxide, two of the most damaging elements in tobacco smoke. They work by heating a liquid that typically contains nicotine, propylene glycol and/or vegetable glycerin, and flavorings. Get your vape pen starter kit at the link.
Using an e-cigarette is known as vaping.
Smoking is a practice in which a Heets Dubai is burned and the resulting smoke breathed in to be tasted and absorbed into the bloodstreams. It is one of the most common forms of recreational drug use.
According to the University of Colorado in Boulder, genetics play an important role in and how smokers quit. Unfortunately, the nicotine and high chemical load in most cigarettes are extremely addicting and pose the problem for long time smokers to quit. It also includes the type of people are like who are emotional tend to have more time in quitting due to emotional reasons. This is the first reason people light up their cigarettes and became addicted. Even people used it to suppress anxiety, anger, sadness and even to enjoy and look cool. Education and counseling by physicians of children and adolescents have been found to be effective in decreasing the risk of tobacco use.
These all are true facts and can be cleared with the evidence of photos of identical twins- one being long time smoker are compared and the differences between their faces are evident.
Can You Guess which of these identical twins is the smoker ?
1. It might be a tricky one, but the brother on the right has smoked 14 years longer than the one on the left. Though there is no age difference but smoking has created the difference.
2. Both of these twins are smokers but the twin on the left has been smoking 17 years longer than her identical sister. The one who has smoked for shorter time looks more beautiful than the one on right. The longer smoker one has large bags underneath her eyes and more lines around her lips.
3. The one the right smoked continuously for 16 years and the result of it can be clearly seen on her skin. It seems she had worked in sun but no, smoking diminishes vitamin A, which is why smokers tend have less healthy skin.
4. The twin on the left smoked half a packet of cigarettes a day for the past 14 years and has so many wrinkles on her face which can be clearly seen on the forehead while her sister on the right never smoked and looks gorgeous.
5. The twin on the right is the smoker; her smoking habit can be easily spotted. She has more wrinkles on her face and less plump lips than her sister.
6. The woman on the right is the smoker who has scars on her face and large bags underneath her eyes.
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”6th and multiple”]
7. The sister on the left is the smoker who has fine lines and aged skin while her sister still has firm skin.
Smokers should try to get rid of their addiction and should consume more alkalizing, leafy-green vegetables and plenty of vitamin A-rich foods to balance the damage done by cigarettes.
Source[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]