They are so damn irresistibly cute that I might even cry on seeing them.
1. For the next two weeks, Sydney is being blessed just beyond your imagination by these insanely cute and adorable Pokémon burgers.
Down N’ Out burgers CBD pop-up store will actually have the burgers and that in ~limited supply~ from Tuesday, August 23 till Sunday, September 3.
2. The burgers will cost $15 individually and as per the creative director, Ben Kagan, all of these are inspired by the characters they are actually modeled against.
Basically, someone just sat down and decided what they actually thought Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and your cute little boy Charmander would taste like. What a great job he has accomplished.
3. Each burger will be actually served with a “Pokéburg” card, which clearly lists exactly what is between the buns.
Honestly though, just have a look at that tiny broccoli hat that Bulbasaur is made out of. Someone please send help.
4. It took four weeks of the experimentation to get these burgers just absolutely right. Obviously, it was completely worth it.
“We’ve tried many different ways of getting them to look amazing,” Ben has told BuzzFeed. “At one stage we were experimenting with a hot-iron brand and then we tried printing the faces onto rice paper.”
5. WHAT A BLOODY GLORIOUS WORLD IT IS WE JUST RESIDE IN.
I may actually never recover from this thing.