Siblings are actually a blessing in disguise. I am the youngest of my siblings, so have always been pampered the most. Siblings actually prove to be your best friends, always having fun with you, guiding you in case they are elder to you or you are guiding them in case you are the older one, understanding you, always standing up for you, even when everyone is against you. If I ask you to imagine a day without your siblings, you would probably not be able to imagine it. This is how much importance they have in our lives. So, here I list some of the reasons why siblings are simply the best:Source
1. They are your true friends: they are there for you whenever you need their help, even when everybody else is against you.
2. A bit of healthy competition really drives you: the competition you have with your siblings in everything from academics to sports really drives you to be better than what you are, actually be the best.
3. An elder sibling acts as a source of constant motivation: if you have an elder sibling, you look up to him, and you can actually see a picture of the future you in him/her, and he/she further motivates you and guides you as to do what is right.
4. They are the ones giving you the best and your favourite gifts: since they are almost of the same age as you, they understand your choice and give you the best gifts.
5. Your siblings are always there to share your special moments: they are always there for you whenever you need them.
6. You have someone to be your partner in crime: you always have your siblings to have fun with and play pranks on people and blame it on them when you get caught.
7. They look at things from your perspective: unlike others, who think that what they do is the best for you, your siblings always look at things from your perspective, thus they understand you.
8. You will always have someone to adventure with: you will have a person who is not against you when to seek for adventure and supports you.
9. You will have a left hand: you sibling will always be a wingman by your side in all your mischief.
10.You will always love them the most: no matter how older you grow, your love and affection for your siblings will remain the same.
11. Especially when you really need it most!
12. When you were young, you always had someone to adventure with
13. And you’ll still always have someone to freak Mom out with
14. You’ll always have a wingman on your side.
15. And someone to lift you up