Have you ever wondered how it is like to be a Playboy bunny? Well, I can tell you that it is not easy at all. Most people think that the Playboy bunnies are rich women staying in a huge mansion. The truth is rather different, and there are several strict rules that one has to follow in that mansion. Take a look at these top 15 rules that every bunny has to adhere to.
1. Initiation:In order to become a Playboy bunny, it was essential to pass Hugh Hefner’s test.
2. Bedroom activities were a must for every girlfriend of Hef.
3. $100 per month was given to the girls to buy clothes only.
They were even advised not to spend it on anything else.
4. The girls couldn’t speak when He was being interviewed.
5. No one was interested in being the “main” girlfriend.
That is because she only got that title and nothing else, although she had to share a room with Hugh.
6. Girls staying in the mansion could use their cars and even park it there.
7. Hugh had an interest in having “clones” of bunnies.
Hugh’s interest was in busty blondes with bright-blonde hair or those with white hair with no sign of any pigment.
8. The mansion was quite untidy and dirty.
The carpets were full of stains, and several rooms in the mansion was full of dust.