A five-year old boy had to face a horrible news and is now receiving consolation from his family members, after he came to know that Teddy Bear, his hamster, who had been missing for quite a while,was discovered dead in the back-fat of Michelle Wiggins, his mother. Michelle, 31, weighs over 700 pounds and was taken to an emergency room by her sister, since there was a foul smell coming from her body.[adinserter block=”16″]
Michelle thought that one of the bedsores might have been infected. But it turned out that was not the problem. Dr Timothy Murphy, the doctor present in the emergency room, who stood beside the five-year-old son discovered something shocking while examining Michelle.Source[adinserter block=”16″]
The doctor felt an odd lump near her back fat. So the doctor lifted the skin to check further, and was shocked to find a rodent dead. That rodent has been there for quite some time, since it has started decomposing as well. Source[adinserter block=”16″]
The doctor revealed that the hamster had been stuck there for a long time, and that it began to seal into Michelle’s skin, as one of her sore which was near that location began to heal. This is what gave rise to the foul smell. Source[adinserter block=”16″]
One can only imagine what was going through the little boy’s mind when his missing hamster, now dead, was being extract from the back fat. The young boy was crying and just hoped that it was some other hamster. The hamster went missing around 3 weeks ago. After the extraction, that area was treated, and Michelle went back soon. Her sister is now headed towards PetSmart to buy him a new hamster since he definitely didn’t deserve to witness such a gruesome incident.
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]