Human beings never stop learning – there is so much knowledge in this world that we learn something new almost every day.
This article consists of a list of 21 lifehacks which are guaranteed to make your daily life easier and smoother. Read on to know more.
1. Tie all of your glasses using a rubber band before putting them in the dishwasher
Glasses often break when they are put in the dishwasher. To prevent any such possibility, you can tie up the glasses with a rubber band to stop their movement. Thus, they will never break when put in the dishwasher.
2. Condoms can assist band aids.
Many a times, our band aids get wet and fall off when we shower. To prevent this from happening, condoms can be used. Cut a portion of the condom and apply it tightly over the band aid. Now, the band aid will no longer get drenched. [adinserter block=”16″]
3. Soak up humidity using cat litter
This might sound surprising but cat litter can actually be used to remove humidity you’re your car. Just take an old sock drenched in cat litter and it will absorb all the humidity from the car’s windows.
4. Who knew that keys could assist in getting shopping carts?
5. Easy way to cool your laptop
Just buy an empty egg tray from a shop and place it under your laptop. Cooling your laptop doesn’t get any easier than this.
6. Use shoe as a cup holder
Don’t have a cup holder in your car? You don’t need to waste your money in buying one. Just use an old shoe as an alternative![adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”6th and multiple”]
7. Stay-tab which can come in handy if you want to hang clothes or pictures somewhere
8. Heat two bowls at once
Usually, heating two bowls at once in a microwave oven reduces its effectiveness. But there is an easy way out. Just use a glass to increase the height of own bowl, and both will get heated uniformly. Make sure that the glass is microwave proof. [adinserter block=”16″]
9. Best way to heat multiple eggs together
Just keep all the eggs in the oven as shown in the picture and set the timer.
10. Fitting two pizzas in one tray
Normally, fitting two pizza in one microwave tray isn’t possible so you have to heat them separately. But someone thought of this brilliant technique to heat both at once. Excellent!
11. Bras can also come in handy
If you are trapped in smoke or fire, and you have a bra nearby, you can use it cover your nose so that you don’t get effected.
12. Old socks can be used to keep your phones as well as keep your skin sweat free.
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”6th and multiple”]
13. Cook book holder
You can use a hanger to hold a cook book infront of you while cooking.
14. This is an excellent way to imitate a strapless bra.
15. Use a bottle to fill a bucket
This is brilliant. Use an empty old bottle in the above manner to fill the bucket from the tap.
16. A push up bra will give the perfect fit.
17. Block air from passing even after opening a packet
Often after opening a packet, we try to finish it as soon as possible, since the air comes out. However, you can easily use hanger clips to block the air flow.
18. Another use for tennis balls
Who said that tennis balls are only used for tennis? They can also be used for holding stuff like pens, keyrings etc. as shown in the picture. [adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”6th and multiple”]
19. Easy way to build a seed starter pot.
20. Prevent water boiling over the top
Often, boiling water can overflow over the top. To prevent such incidents, just place a wooden spoon over the pot.
21. Cool your drinks faster
Normally, it takes anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour for a bottle of beer to get ice cold. But using a simple technique you can reduce that time to below 15 minutes. Just wrap a wet paper around the bottle before placing it in the fridge. You will be astonished how fast it will cool the bottle.
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]