The belly is often one of the most “talked about” body parts. One of the main reasons behind this is that the belly is susceptible to accumulating a lot of fat compared to other regions. Hence, in every fitness magazine and blog, you will find articles regarding how to reduce belly fat, and how you can regain your initial shape after pregnancy. However, the most prominent portion of the belly, the belly button, is often ignored. In fact, there is so little information about this body part, that most people clean this body part in the wrong way.
Recent surveys show that men who have larger bellies are more attractive to women, but a fresh navel is necessary for both genders.
1. This is the belly button that most want to have. You have to admit that this one is flawless.
2. We go crazy when our belly button collects any dirt, we immediately rush to the bathroom to clean it off.
3. But did it ever come to your mind that your method of cleaning the belly button isn’t the correct one?
4. This is what Dr. Alexandria V. Booth, a certified dermatologist had to say about this topic –
Sometimes doctors remove different protrusions from belly buttons which the patients think have developed due to as severe disease, maybe even cancer, but ultimately they turn out to be just a mixture of dirt, germs, soap etc.
5. A recent study conducted in the North Carolina State Universityshowed that on an average, the navel is home to more than 67 different species of bacteria.
6. How can you get rid of all these germs?
The answer is showering – yes showering is the best way to remove these bacteria and germs. There is no need for soap. Showering itself is the best solution. In addition to that, every week, dip a cotton ball in soap water or alcohol and run it in your belly button to pick up all the germs and dirt that has accumulated.
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”6th and multiple”]
7. In case you are going out somewhere, you don’t need to apply any extra lotion or oil. Just use a cloth dipped in soap water to remove the dirt and you are good to go!
8. If you find that these techniques aren’t working, then there is a chance that you are suffering from some kind of ailment. Hence, it is suggested to consult a doctor, preferably a dermatologist as soon as possible.
9. We hope that this article will prove to be helpful to you and assist you in getting ready for the beach season.
[adinserter block=”16″][adinserter name=”last page”]