An ovarian cyst is a severe disease in women, but surprisingly very few women have any knowledge about its symptoms and early signs. Recent studies have shown that the number of women suffering from ovarian cyst has increased rapidly in the past decade.
As said earlier, quite a few women don’t have much knowledge about ovarian cyst, so they need to be provided that knowledge. Ovarian cyst occurs due to the accumulation of a multiple number of cysts in the ovaries. Initially, the cysts are quite small, but if they are ignored, they can grow larger, leading to various problems.
You should be aware of all the symptoms that occur during the initial stages so that you can understand the problem beforehand and visit the doctor.
1. Need to urinate frequently or difficulty in urination
2. Pain during menstruation or abdominal bleeding
3. Experiencing pain during sex
4. Vomiting and nausea for apparently no reason
5. Gaining weight all of a sudden
6. Feeling full or no appetite despite normal consumption rate
7. Sudden pain in the lower part of the abdomen
8. Immense pain in the abdomen and bloating
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, you need to consult a doctor as soon as possible.
Please share this information with others to warn them about these signs.